So I decided to go to Barnes and Noble this morning for a little bit of inspiration. I found a magazine of bodybuilding, which is the GROSSEST thing known to mankind. This magazine was seriously like a train wreck--I couldn't look away at the grotesqueness inside. Tell me what thoughts spring to mind when you see this picture! I'll share a few of mine:- Where does he buy clothes?
- What color is his real skin?
- How fast would I run if I saw him in an alley, or in a grocery store?
- Where is the nearest bakery so I can ensure I NEVER look like this?
Now, my little accountability for today's workout!!
Morning:
7x3 heavy front squats (75 lbs) (ok; heavy for me)
50 24" box jumps
5o situps
50 pushups
25 pullups
Evening:
8 mile run
50 pushups
I also threw a 2 hour snowshoe in the afternoon, but that's not really a workout--pure fun. Up the side of Millcreek, then down Pipeline trail. Good stuff!
1 comment:
first thing that comes to my mind is how long will it take for me to have a pony tail like his.
Post a Comment