Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Beginnings....

Super restless is my middle name. I am feeling really in limbo and need some new goals. I feel like I've not been doing things purposefully lately, with a clear intent. I think setting some goals will help me focus. So while I chew on my new goals, I am going to start posting my daily workouts so I have some accountability. I realize none of you want to read them; but it will help me look back and keep track. If anyone has some fun goals in mind to give my training some focus, let me know!

Morning workout:

CrossFit
  • 3 rounds for time:
  • 1 clean and jerk (all with 35#)
  • 5 overhead squats
  • 10 cleans
  • 15 pull-ups (assisted)
  • Take total time, then do max ring dips and subtract. 8:12 minus 5

Core work
  • 2:00 plank
  • 30 situps
  • 1:00 plank
  • 30 situps
  • :30 plank
  • 30 situps

Night time Workout
  • Run 3.3 miles easy (with Safari!)
  • Treadmill/pace work:
  • Run 5:00 warmup, then repeat 4x:
  • 1/2 mile goal pace
  • Walk 1:00
  • 1/4 mile goal pace
  • Walk 2:00
Bike/Leg strength
  • Repeat 4x:
  • Bike 5:00
  • Calf 1:00
  • Squats 1:00
  • Walking lungs 2:00

Core work
  • Flutter kicks: 100 in between each set
  • Pushups: sets of 20, up to 200
  • Situps: sets of 50, up to 250

1 comment:

Adalrico said...

eat lots of cookies I know that will do the trick